Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

According to Billy Smolder of Ventureverse Guide Doc Hammer has stated that there will be a Christmas song this year (2022). I guess we'll know when it will drop when it drops. Seeing as this'll likely be the last one I wonder if it'll be an ensemble like Venture Aid?
Dec. 13, 2022, 4:38am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
I tend to doubt it- the only reason we got Venture Aid in the first place was because they were in the middle of recording and everybody was already coming in anyway. My guess is something that references the first one (like a Bing Crosby song or something winter-y from Bowie) and/or really heartfelt, like "I'll Be Home For Christmas".
Dec. 14, 2022, 3:25am
So long as it's not "Nestor, the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey" I'm good. I was recently at my dentist's office in the chair getting a cavity filled and she had just finished drilling when that song came on. I wanted to ask her if she could drill some more to block out the friggin' song!
Dec. 14, 2022, 7:19am
Great to hear that we are going to be given another gift from Jackson & Doc.

I haven't heard any update in months concerning the series finale, I'm still praying it gets funded/made.
Dec. 14, 2022, 8:51am
The series finale is definitely happening, but at the usual speed of development of VB :-). Last update I heard was in October, and they were shooting for a 2023 release both on Blu-Ray/DVD, and streaming.

I think the voice talent has already recorded their parts. This is the normal cycle from what I understand: writing, voice recording, animation (the longest part), editing, and release.

The VB series finale was part of a three-movie deal. Aqua Teen Hunger Force recently dropped their finale. No word on when Metalocalypse will release theirs.
Dec. 16, 2022, 2:09am
That matches my understanding. I was just concerned that the rug could be pulled out from under them with Discovery/Warner Bros./HBO deals creating uncertainty in many projects.

I'll eagerly buy the blu-ray as soon as it's available.
Dec. 16, 2022, 7:31am
I get it Man, this is a HollyWood Promise. The more time goes by, the less it means. I too hope they can 'close the loop' and make this happen before some schmoe says, "What? I don't remember that! Let's cancel it all!"
Dec. 27, 2022, 7:15am
Ok, did some homework (also known as googling), Yeah, now I'm worried too.
https://www.avclub.com/hbo-max-animation-creators-deletion-response-1849440235

Please let this movie be made and released!
Jan. 3, 2023, 8:43am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm
  • Vikimll unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 7:50pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites